- We created Presync expressly to help improve the sustainability of the Australian built environment.
- We focus on the intersection of technology, innovation and sustainability where it applies to the energy and property sectors.
- We are small and nimble with deep professional experience in energy, decarbonisation, innovation, change management, risk management, property development, embodied carbon, climate mitigation and adaptation, and sustainability.
- We are dot connectors and systems integrators.
- We pride ourselves on our good relationships within industry and the sustainability movement.
- Presync was established in February 2014 by Ben Waters, a former GE executive and Hudson Worsley a former Stockland national sustainability manager. We have many years’ relevant experience in integrated sustainable energy concepts, strategies and project implementation.
- Presync’s relationships and ability to quickly pull together the right people, skills and technologies allow us to help deliver measurable sustainability benefits.
- As a B-Corporation, Presync is excited to be supporting the uptake of innovative renewable energy solutions and contributing to the energy transition and net zero targets, now well underway.
- We recognise the potential complexity involved in moving beyond the proven status quo in the delivery and management of energy, water and waste services and in the electrification of transport. But this is where the biggest opportunities lie, and with due diligence, open communication and a business-case-driven approach, we are confident that together we can build a new, more efficient way to deliver these vital services.
If you pay a large electricity bill, we can help you.